Another new member

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fidget

Trying
Reaction score
Good evening everyone,

I've been lurking here for a while and thought I had better introduce myself.

After about 15 years without access to a workshop I am finally in a position to build my own approximately 5m x 4m (or I should say, get someone to build it for me). Should be finished soon.

A very good friend had a fully stocked workshop near me and I used to go round and make various bits of furniture most of which are now in my house. Being entirely self taught (mostly by watching Norm) I made all the usual mistakes and then some, although I did manage to come through with all my digits intact!

I've enjoyed reading my way through the forum and look forward to asking my own questions and joining in, although I am slightly in awe of the work produced by some of the, obviously very talented, people here.

Carry on!

Welcome, you must be pretty excited about finally making furniture in your own workshop. Good luck with your endeavours!

Welcome to the forum.

You can get some excellent info here and can probably teach some of us a thing or two.

In regards to sharpening anything, just don't bother asking!!!!!

Ross

Back