an interesting thing

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone on here who does lots of pens has one. I think they got iot for doing a review or something...May be wrong

Pete

i think Braveheart has tested this machine and wrote about it in woodturning mag, and JohnB also has one, though i dont think he has used it yet.

fantastic bit of kit but very expensive. You'd have to be confident of your market. Not a hobby tool IMO

stevebuk":1ik8sry9 said:
i think Braveheart has tested this machine and wrote about it in woodturning mag, and JohnB also has one, though i dont think he has used it yet.

Nope Steve it was me. Woodturning Magazine No 207 p76

And No Pete, I didn't get it free for doing the review. WT paid me for the review and I bought the review machine ( for a slight discount since they could no longer sell it as new) from ToolPost after the review was done. Hence the review was unbiased.

I have done quite a bit with it, but have also been busy with other projects so not taken many photographs. These are the ones that appeared in Woodturning magazine

4110044806_8be11d4f68.jpg

3754083635_288b689350.jpg

Brittleheart":p4j7qo8m said:
stevebuk":p4j7qo8m said:

And No Pete, I didn't get it free for doing the review. WT paid me for the review and I bought the review machine ( for a slight discount since they could no longer sell it as new) from ToolPost after the review was done. Hence the review was unbiased.

hi brittleheart
think you mis read my post, i did actually say you had done the test, but johnb hasn't tried his out yet.
nice pens BTW.

stevebuk":1cvl9qi7 said:
Brittleheart":1cvl9qi7 said:
stevebuk":1cvl9qi7 said:

hi brittleheart
think you mis read my post, i did actually say you had done the test, but johnb hasn't tried his out yet.
nice pens BTW.

Hi Steve

I didn't misread your post, but you are getting your Brittlehearts and Bravehearts confused. :lol: :wink:

Thanks for the comment on the pens.

Back