• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

American White Oak 4 pieces.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazza_0208

Established Member
Reaction score
Excess to a gate I made and wont be needed, would cost £100 ish from a supplier.

All planed and clear.

2 @ 85 x 48 1900 long
1 @ 78 x 40 1000 long
1 @ 100 x 58 1250 long

All measurements in mm

£40 collected.

Nr Chelmsford

Hi,

I pass through on A12 on Sundays. I could stop by and get these. Let me know if it is still available.

Thanks
Nikola

This has had four people fail to arrive, getting a bit disappointing, it weighs in at 25kg ish, for £50 all in I will ship it.. I just noticed the 1250mm length has a small , very small split on the edge, anyone knows how to will get over that..

To be fair, you have shown a keen interest in this from the outset and I don't have a specific use in mind... just stocking up the pile.

I've not heard back yet so I'm quite happy to step aside if you want it?

Steve_Scott":3aqsfppp said:
To be fair, you have shown a keen interest in this from the outset and I don't have a specific use in mind... just stocking up the pile.

I've not heard back yet so I'm quite happy to step aside if you want it?

That's very good of you Steve I really appreciate it, this one of the reasons that makes this forum special, people who genuinely offer their help freely, hopefully I'll be in a position to return the favour sometime =D>

Not received any info from you matey, if you're having a problem courier wise no problem, i think my wife is going down south sometime this month so if you still have it ill see if she can pick it up.

Tervueren":3j19hl61 said:
Not received any info from you matey, if you're having a problem courier wise no problem, i think my wife is going down south sometime this month so if you still have it ill see if she can pick it up.

I have had no replies from anyone, and I get through 200 emails a day, today, I got three, this website is fair to useless. Pay me via PAYpal [email protected], the £50 and I will get it out Monday to you, from you I need full name , address and email for shippers please.

gazza_0208":vrlxfxfj said:
Six now...must be a record ...still up for sale..

Thats not fair Gary, ive not heard from you since i replied to your email of the 29th asking for your payment details !!

Hello Tervueren,

The following is an e-mail sent to you by gazza_0208 via your account on
"UKworkshop.co.uk". If this message is spam, contains abusive or other
comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at
the following address:

[email protected]

Include this full e-mail (particularly the headers). Please note that the
reply address to this e-mail has been set to that of gazza_0208.

Message sent to you follows
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I see the messages, after packing it all up I noticed there's a small grain
split on the face of the medium piece, I have been told to offer it to you
first, if you give me an email address I will send you a photo of the piece
and you can decide, easy rectifiable, of no depth I guess less than a mm...

Gary
Hi Gary, that split won't be a problem, let me have your preferred payment option and I'll sort it out asap, my address is...........
Removed

Thanks
John
Show quoted text

Hi
Not trying to cause trouble, but are the dimensions listed correct? I ask because the picture of the split shows a wide, thin board and all the dimensions suggest around a 2:1 width:thickness? If there's a typo it'd be good to be sure before shipping!

Back