Amazing discovery - now includes foolproof mayo recipe

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you HAVE to call it anaemic sperm?

Zeddhead - starved dog made me LOL, but you're right. I think from now on I'll hang the dignity and just enjoy it - like slurping noodles in China which is practically a requirement.

Phil.P - about that 12" burger "If you ate one upright in ten minutes you got $NZ50 and a free one" wth did you do with the free one?

R.O.B. "I've made mayo in a blender before where you drizzle the oil through the top hole and I get mixed results. " - did no-one else notice this line? hahahaha

Made said burgers this evening, BEST burger I've ever had, even if I do say so myself =P~ although the other diners agreed. :D a few minor deviations from the recipe and no homemade mayo (no fresh eggs) but still darn tasty!
As an added bonus healthy too - I didn't have any room left for chips :shock:

So here's to you Bob :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion5: my taste buds salute you.

Steve Maskery":6n4egjld said:
LOL :)
But really, 5"? I know I have a big mouth which has got me into trouble on more than one occasion in my life, but even I can't manage a 5" bite.
Does one dismantle it first or does one get one's butler to carve it into petit-fours-sized pieces?
After just reading this thread( i'm slow), I think you could pop it into your vacuum bag for a few moments, and all should be well 'eh? P.S. I know where the best burger in the state of Michigan is, if your close of course :wink: regards 5

Burgers are easy, 150g of mince per patty, salt, pepper, and a charcoal grill. Blue cheese is optional, but delicious:
17757875116_3c17edc216_z.jpg

And honestly, simple toast makes some of the best buns and a better meat to bread ratio.

Latest posts

Back