Ally Pally

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oryxdesign

Established Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has been, what it was like and who's thinking of going tomorrow.

Simon

Oryxdesign":308w964o said:
Just wondering if anyone has been, what it was like and who's thinking of going tomorrow.

Simon

It was much better than the last few years.

I liked the new Lamello Invis which I think I would get if the right job came along. I did get a Gorilla Gripper for £20 (normally about £60).

If you are into turning there is plenty there, I do fancy a Legacy CNC 8)

CNC Paul":2lgbcju5 said:
I do fancy a Legacy CNC 8)

Me too. But why would you want one? Presumably for the spindle axis? Could you not retrofit it to your current machine? I asked the price, it will be around 8k for the smallest one they do (Arty). That seemed expensive to me, but you get the added benefit of support from woodworkers. Most CNC companies are not aiming at woodworkers, not in this sense anyway.

wizer":3w4g248v said:
That seemed expensive to me, but you get the added benefit of support from woodworkers. Most CNC companies are not aiming at woodworkers, not in this sense anyway.

we've just bought a cnc from routout plc - 2.5k - they are a small two man company based just outside llanelli but i was impressed with the build quality and also their customer service

Back