Album Frame

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racers

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, Chaps

Knocked this up on Saturday it got a 12mm MDF backing with Tiger Oak dividers you slide the albums in from the sides.

Album frame by maddpete, on Flickr

Now the wife is unsure about it!

Pete

Hi, JH

I did a 6x6mm rebate but its a little tight 8x8mm might be better and 9mm MDF would be fine for the back, I was toying with making a 3x3 one bit I didn't have a big enough off cut, and it would be massive.

Might do a CD one next

Pete

Do you have any of those albums? I went for all blue.

Thanks for the info Pete. Most probably do one for singles first.

My sister's recently got into vinyl again and has been hinting on some frames.

JH

Hi Pete

It's not intended to be any form of critiscism as I'm not into vinyl and will probably be branded a philistine. I'm sure I'm missing the obvious but I don't see the point of it.

Is it just a display frame that a collector can keep changing to show off different album covers or is there another purpose?

Bob

Hi Bob

There are some very good artwork on albums, so why not show it off it was intended to be looked at. That's what you do with pictures, photo etc.

Pete

I like that alot pete :cool: I saw an album I liked the look of and this kinda thing would display it nicely.do I now need to buy another 3 more though..... :lol:

Back