Ahoy! Permission to come on Board? Another Yank.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, No No,
The south is full of northeners who have fled the north for well paid jobs and expensive houses...of course we will all return north when we are done.
alan

welcome to the madhouse of slopes ville.

i think for most englishmen, miami airport is much scarier than leaving heathrow, we don't have to drive through cubantown :lol: to get home.

however it seems that no matter what airport you drive away from, you get into a mess, must be inherent in the design spec :twisted: :twisted:

be interested to see the pics of the mansion you are renewing :roll:

paul :wink:

Bob
Just like to add a welcome,
I feel I have spent most of my life at Heathrow
but thankfully now retired

Nigel

engineer one":3dlyblyc said:
be interested to see the pics of the mansion you are renewing :roll:

paul :wink:

Oh ho. No mansion here, just a largish parlour which begs not only for bookcases but a billiards table in the middle. But then I suppose it would be the game room, not the library. :lol: Actually, the house is about 35 or 40 years old (new by your standards) and needs updating. Have finished the kitchen reno, installed all new flooring, and am now working to reno the laundry room.

Bob, I've got a ton of renovation work in my house, and it's about 50 years old so plenty of character, fancy a swap?

Back