Adding a digital read out to a Scheppach hms 260ci PT

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeeElms

Established Member
Reaction score
If you do a google search on those you will find a few reviews / users of them, and they are quite well liked.

Axminster do one for around £25 but they are out of stock at the moment. It's demonstrated on one of Peter Parfett's videos.
Cheers,
John

John15":ie5zt4dz said:
Axminster do one for around £25 but they are out of stock at the moment. It's demonstrated on one of Peter Parfett's videos.
Cheers,
John
They do, but the type axi sell are machine specific. Not sure if you could change the bush to suit the spindle size on the scheppach or any other machines.

John: Do you have a link or specific reference -- I can't find anything similar on the Axminster site.

Carl: Yes, some information, but one thing I was wanting is specific details of whether a particular scale could be fixed to my PT.

LeeElms":3e1d1gui said:
John: Do you have a link or specific reference -- I can't find anything similar on the Axminster site.

Carl: Yes, some information, but one thing I was wanting is specific details of whether a particular scale could be fixed to my PT.
This is the one John means
http://www.axminster.co.uk/axminster-di ... ss-display
There is a jet version as well - but only for the 2 jet PT sold in the uk.

Back