A pain of a location for a work shop

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razornut

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi chaps an chapesses I need a work shop. The only way I can build it is out side in as it is surrounded on three sides by my a brick wall and two fence panels and concrete posts. I'm sat here scratching my head how to proceed. Arggg

live life to the fullest. You only get one. at least in most cultures. :-S

Do you have a pic of the area as I'm struggling to visualise what you're trying to do.

If you can't get to the outside to put it together perhaps you need to pre-fabricate the walls before putting them in place.

One wall is brick so I can utilise that but the Rear an opposite side are crappy fence panels. Unfortunately those fence panels are next doors. I forgot to mention that a cheap 6x8 shed is already there. That is serving as my current work area/dumping ground for all the clutter that needs to be stored. It just ain't big enough. Or sturdy enough for me. However I think the prefab idea is the only way forward. I will post dimensions and pics of the site at the weekend. Hopefully then you kind people con offer me a more creative Solution:;-)

live life to the fullest. You only get one. at least in most cultures. :-S

Back