A first post

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug B

Shy Tot
Reaction score
In the Scroll saw section & I'd like to start with a very big thank you to Keith (the Eriba turner) whose saw I purchased this morning.

It was a pleasure to meet you & your wife & I can't thank you enough for the magazines, books, blades & video you so kindly gave me. Rest assuredthey will be put to good use, infact the LOML has already started reading one of the books, for some strange reason she seems to be under the impression the saw is for her. :lol:

I'm looking forward to a new learning curve & will try to remember to take photos & not ask too many daft questions.

Cheers,

Doug
:D

Well done Doug ,I'm sure the LOYL will get many hours of enjoyment from the lovely present you have just bought her . :lol: :lol: Now the way should be open for you to buy the scroll saw of your dreams. :roll: :roll: . I'm sure Steve will be delighted to give you both lots of advice :evil: .

Seriously I hope you enjoy scrolling and it is great if you both have an interest in it. Best of luck .

Hey Doug.

I'll give you a while to practice, then we can have a race :)

:lol:

Rich

Cheers guys :D

I'm sure I will wear out my welcome pretty soon at Steve's :lol: I've a lot to learn :idea:

We have our moments sharing a house Boysie, sharing a workshop is gonna be a whole new experience :cry: I might have to build a second shop (hammer)

Rich, that's a race I'd never have won even in the days when I had a race in me :lol: :lol:

Cheers.

Doug

Back