A change of direction!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spinks

Established Member
Reaction score
Well after months of talking about it I have decided to take a small break from wood turning until such a time as we move up to north Wales to relax...to that end I have been through the shed and listed all my wood turning gear that I will not be able to transport up north and decided to sell it!! I still intend to have my wood related hobby but down scaling for now.....so....Am I allowed to post ebay links in the for sale bit or do I have to rewrite the whole advert again?

If it is on eBay you aren't allowed to also list it on the forum.

Cheers....if it doesnt sell as one lot on the bay I will list it here seperate....didn't really want to split it as postage becomes a nuiscance but if thats whats needed!!

Not entirely sure yet....it would be nice to get somewhere between betws/Beddgelert area but if i need to take a job i may have to go Anglesea way due to my trade....we are back up that way in a week or so so will have a visit to some estate agents to see what is about!!

Latest posts

Back