1st look at Jez's shop Updated, Plus finished project

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jezmaster

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm a joiner of 20years old, work for a joinery company in london.
Went college to train as a Bench Joiner and am now fully qualified. My job at work is now mainly fitting the joinery we make, ie, stairs, box sashes, etc. and sometimes help out in the joinery shop.
I enjoy the joinery side of it at home, on my private jobs, in my workshop.

So heres a few pics of my shop and some work created in it.

bench.jpg
Workbench

saw1.jpg
Radial arm saw

P2190016.jpg
Morticer from Axminster

bsaw.jpg
Bandsaw, brought from the ally pally show.

P2190029.jpg
Router table - Hand Made

Some Work I've Created.

PB040150.jpg
Coffee table

table.jpg
Coffe Table 2

Image001.jpg
Coffe table 3

av.jpg
TV Unit

doors.jpg
Wardobe doors

P2210155.jpg

frame.jpg
Frame for doors

P2210154.jpg
Shelving unit
Also, what i make and fit at work.

Image003-1.jpg
Funky Stairs

DSCF0584.jpg
Front door

Image004.jpg
Patio doors

Completed project, Well nearly, a couple more hours.

Just finished a cupboard/ wardrobe job. the right hand side is removeable so that the bookcase unit can come out to give acess to the bolier in far left corner. took me all last week working 3hrs after work in my workshop, plus today to fit. Have to go back tommorw to do so scribes to the celing and base.

P2210155.jpg

P2210154.jpg

P2240159.jpg

P2240162.jpg

P2250166.jpg

Its amazing how quickly it all goes together. just like a flatpack, whith some slight modifcations to make it fit.

Thanks for looking.

jez,

those stairs look fun :shock:

but i cant help noticing coffee table two, have you tapered the legs on the outside faces? Normally i would expect the taper on the inside

Tom

Very nice,Jez - thanks for sharing it all with us :D

Looks like your workshop is concrete pre-fab - what's it like with no insulation ? (in terms of noise,cold,and damp)

Andrew

yep taperd the legs on outside faces, did'nt give it a 2nd thought if they should go on inside.

garage is all concrete. noise is contained pretty well inside (keeps my neighbouhs happy). can get cold, and dampness is no problem at all.

Those soup tin feet on the table look the business! :lol:

Well done Jez your obviously enjoying job satisfaction ,long may it continue for you. I see your well tooled up too. I did'nt even have a full kit of handtools at age twenty let alone power and w/shop. That's you 'time served' now too, is that so? Best of luck lad. Cheers !

Back