1914 Chevrolet

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martinka

Established Member
Reaction score
IMG_4234s.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4234s.jpg
    IMG_4234s.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 709
Martin well cut out,like it very much.having cut that out,you are quite capable to cut anything that I do.The secret I think is the drawing of the pattern,the two designers I use define the cutting lines spot on.Lever ACE. :wink:

Bryan

Cheers all!

Brendan, I threw my watch away many years ago, so I don't know. :) It might have been about 3 or 4 hours all told, but I am guessing as I did a couple of other jobs in between sessions. By far the longest time was spent on the wheels. There's some bits I am not happy with. I forgot to finish the tread on the spare wheel, the holes should have been made in to X's. I think I will leave it though. I got a bit shaky with the veining around the door and began turning before I should have, and I cut the filler cap off completely. :) Mostly stuff only noticeable to me and the pattern artist I suppose, who, if I remember correctly, is Patrick Spielman, from one of his books. Having a librarian for a wife has its perks. ;)

Back