Workshop Heaven

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dangermouse 2nd

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been looking at WH for a while now at their Quangsheng planes and was pondering on buying a no4 or 5, I got a no3 for Xmas and its a cracking plane. Well up with the "premium" set. I have purchased a scraper plane and it too is excellent, however I see lots of the planes are " out of stock" and have been so for a while. Does anyone know if they will be restocked or is WH not stocking Quangsheng planes after they sell their existing stock .

Hi DM,

Sorry, we've been temporarily caught out by a combination of voracious demand in the run up to Christmas and the December top up delivery getting caught up in the Christmas customs & excise backlog.

Fortunately they have now arrived safely (yesterday) and we have been working to get new photographs taken as these ones are all fitted with the new cherry handles.

Quangsheng-Jack-Plane-Cherry-No5.jpg

We're still waiting on one or two other goodies, routers, ploughs etc, but they should be here by the end of Feb.

Back