Moderators: Random Orbital Bob, nev, CHJ, Noel, Charley

By aramco
hi in a total change of pace, I am looking for a intarsia pattern of a Golden eagle, I appear to tried all the normal site and searches,but only bald eagles turn up,at a pinch I would try an osprey.
thanks in advance.

take care
John
By aramco
hi could not find what I was looking for so have downloaded 2 photos of golden eagles and will go on poster resizer and get the size I want then - forgive the pun - wing it from there.

I also got a photo of a ship under sail and will also do the same with this to get the size I want, so it looks like I am going to be pretty busy that is without any other things that come in, someone wants me to make a grill for some sort of accordion , he is going to drop the damaged one off on the front step and ring the bell.

take care
John
By Droogs
there are excellent tutorials on youtube on how to use GIMP to convert pictures to line drwings for intartsa, heave a try there
By aramco
hi droogs, I am not really good at messing with this type of program and the more I try or some unknown reason the worse I get, but thanks fro the advise.

and the smaller the piece , the quicker mine lands on the floor, must be natures way of giving one exercise.

take care
John