Legacy Ornamental Mills

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timber

Established Member
Reaction score
I am trying to find owners of L.o.m 's not (CNC ) I have two manual ones ,one is the Woodchuck and one is the Revo. It would be nice to have a chat with the owner?users to discuss projects and different jigs that they have made .There have been around 100 of these sold in the U.K. --------where are they all??? in a corner covered in dust or what ??
If anyone does know of Revo owners could you kindly pass my name over to them
Thanks
Timber

timber":1udk7qir said:
I am trying to find owners of L.o.m 's not (CNC ) I have two manual ones ,one is the Woodchuck and one is the Revo. It would be nice to have a chat with the owner?users to discuss projects and different jigs that they have made .There have been around 100 of these sold in the U.K. --------where are they all??? in a corner covered in dust or what ??
If anyone does know of Revo owners could you kindly pass my name over to them
Thanks
Timber
Legacy Ornamental Mills
Have the Mill owners users all died or just given up on woodwork????? surely someone must have one or know of one, The Revo is a cracking little mill. The Woodchuck is an earlier model, still very handy though
I use mine for turning spindles for walking sticks, etc doing box joints ,planing and edging, routing flat and round objects.
I have a Woodrat 900 that does not now get used. The LOM does all it can do and more
Timber

Latest posts

Back