GARAGE EXTENSION

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mock

Established Member
Reaction score
Quick question i have a extension on the garage where the wife use;es the tumble dryer on a daily bases so i have been wondering if it would do any harm if i stored some timber in the room just thinking of all the heat from the tumble dryer ?? :idea: :idea: ps don,t tell the wife yet lol
Alan

mock":9jcl5zja said:
Quick question i have a extension on the garage where the wife use;es the tumble dryer on a daily bases so i have been wondering if it would do any harm if i stored some timber in the room just thinking of all the heat from the tumble dryer ?? :idea: :idea: ps don,t tell the wife yet lol
Alan
Do you vent the tumble-dryer to the outside ?

My daughter has a condensing tumble dryer, I wouldnt store my wood any where within 10 ft of it because the air is still damp and warm even if it isnt actually steam.

Can they not be adapted to vent outside?

Thank.s for that it was only a thought and i have a fibre glass roof on extension so i don,t think it would be worth the trouble as i have butted the two sides of the extension up one against next doors and one against my garage ... And then of course i have to persuade the wife lol thank,s
Alan

Back