Dislikes

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like you got your wish and the dislike button has gone?

personally i dont see the fuss. its just a way for the community to express what content is liked or not....

<shrugs>

... its just a way for the community to express what content is liked or not...
Yes - it would have been fine if we could have seen who it was whose sensibilities we'd offended, otherwise why not put it in a post? It worked OK before.

I dont think a dislike has anything to do with someone being offended or it being personal.
You are disliking a post - NOT a person.
I agree that anonymous dislikes is wrong. But that's how its done almost everywhere - the reasoning being that if they are visible it invariably leads to arguments between individualsand devolving into personal attacks.

It was pointless Brandlin that's why. It served no purpose. If you dislike a post enough to take the time to press the (now Kaput) button you have enough time to ask/criticise etc but most people do it in a constructive reasonable manner. Or be rude if you feel it necessary. If you disagree with an opinion fine but have the gumption to put your money where your mouth is. Pressing some anonymous button is just a cheap shot and served no positive end. It's just snide. Maybe I'm old fashioned. I can take no end of criticism, I'm not going to lose any sleep, just tell me to my face. That's how I look at it anyway.
Cheers
Chris

If you read what i said i specifically said that it being anonymous was in my opinion wrong.

I've not been on the site for a while and didn't know it had been updated until recently. I started reading this thread and thinking to myself "what dislike button? I can't see it" Then i find later in the thread that it's been and gone and i missed it. Story of my life. :roll:

Back