PHOTO's

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI if you click on any of the images posted in this thread they will open in their own tab / window so you can view them full size :)

the smaller image in the thread makes sense from a readability perspective, particularly on mobile

Me no understand !!! Which thread??????? Can't look at my pics on this site 'til I can put them in a post
Timber

to add pics to a Sales post.

a) go to the For Sale board
b) select new topic

select new topic.PNG

c) add a title and a description prices etc
d) scroll down the page a bit and you will see the 'upload attachment' button behind the 'options' tab.

select upload attachment.PNG

1. click 'upload attachment'
2. click the blue select file button which will open a new window where you can choose the folder and then file of the picture you wish to add.

click select file.PNG

3. select the file and click 'add' or 'open' or 'choose' (whatever the option is on windows)
That window will now close and you'll be back at your post.
4. click the 'Add the file' button.

click add the file.PNG

(you will now find the added file listed in the POSTED ATTACHMENTS box just below the main paragraph.)

repeat the upload attachment steps 1 - 4 to add additional pictures one at a time.

click the 'Preview ' button to see what your post will look like.

preview your post.PNG

Your images will be attached to the bottom of the post.***

click the 'Submit' button to post the thread to the forum.

It is good practice to click the 'view your submitted file' link to double check for any mistakes and make sure you are happy with your post.
If you need to edit the post click the blue button with the cog and arrow on it, top right of the paragraph , and select edit.

edit if needed.PNG

then after editing, preview again and submit.
Once you've done it once or twice its a lot quicker than the time it took to read this lot :)

The following is not necessary but can be done if you like.
you can place the images within your text if you desire. To do this click your cursor in the paragraph text where you want your picture to appear, and then click the blue 'place inline' button of the desired file (in the posted attachments area). This will put that picture where you clicked in the paragraph.

Attachments

• select new topic.PNG
    select new topic.PNG
    261.5 KB · Views: 27
  • select upload attachment.PNG
    select upload attachment.PNG
    164.6 KB · Views: 27
  • click select file.PNG
    click select file.PNG
    156.1 KB · Views: 27
  • click add the file.PNG
    click add the file.PNG
    161 KB · Views: 27
  • preview your post.PNG
    preview your post.PNG
    151.1 KB · Views: 27
  • click submit.PNG
    click submit.PNG
    138.9 KB · Views: 27
  • edit if needed.PNG
    edit if needed.PNG
    424.7 KB · Views: 27
Thanks nev, Should have a CAPITAL N
Will have a go later.
I wonder why it has to be so difficult on this excellent site when all the other sites I am on are so much easier to drag and drop??
Timber

Back