Battery powered respirators

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Jordan

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions for a replacement for the Trend airshield pro. I've just had the second headband break at the same point as the last one! It's obviously a design fault, at £50 quid a throw its one I can't afford. I always keep the device in its box when not in use and treat it with care. My last Racal Airlight lasted for years without problems, it was lighter in weight and was only replaced after the second set of batteries died of old age. I've tried the air cap and don't rate it, any other suggestions?

Thanks but that is the air cap by another name. It may be that it's been improved but it was pretty poor in its original form having been originally sold to give protection to pigeon fanciers against disease.
Mike.

Mike Jordan":2wcht7y9 said:
Thanks but that is the air cap by another name. It may be that it's been improved but it was pretty poor in its original form having been originally sold to give protection to pigeon fanciers against disease.
Mike.

Ah, apologies Mike. At least I feel safe from the pigeons that congregate outside my shed :)

Back