Another great video from Frank Howarth

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for that I really enjoyed that.

I have absolutely no idea how he filmed that, which made it even more impressive.

Magic!

He's good eh? If you go to his channel on You Tube there are lots. Just search for his name on YT. He did one a while ago showing how he does the stop motion stuff. I like the background noises. He also does ordinary videos which are very good, usually about complex turning jobs.

Thanks Graham,

he now has a new video on his channel showing how he did the garden chair stop motion video.

Whilst removing the magic it is impressive how much work that entailed!

Amazing workshop by the by.

Tim_H":1m1rwr0s said:
Thanks Graham,

he now has a new video on his channel showing how he did the garden chair stop motion video.

Whilst removing the magic it is impressive how much work that entailed!

Amazing workshop by the by.

Just watched it Tim, thanks. Clever and very patient guy.

Another great video from Frank Howarth,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... PL3kJPsVdA

Published on Mar 1, 2014
This is the fully animated story of making four bookcases. The four cases are made from two pieces of walnut veneer plywood with almost no waste. The base for the cases is made from solid walnut with mitered corners The bookcases are 33 inches tall and 47 inches wide. The finish is wipe on polyurethane. They fit under and within the spacing of the windows in the living room.

I shot approximately 11,700 frames for this animation and used roughly 6,400 of them. I worked on this project intermittently from the 5th of January to 1st of March, 2014.

Don't you just hate it when a guy is so talented ... what makes it worse is in so many different fields! I watched both the chair film and the making of it over twice and was still spell bound. Even when you know how he made it, its still amazing!

Back