Wiring cost?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks boatman and mike. Nice to know I'm not being ripped off (prices here are often ridiculous). The value of the materials I've already paid for is just over 400, so I guess 600 for what he reckons is a 1 day job is not OTT for here.

The ideas you mention about conduit with built-in pull wires (or even pre-wired) are brilliant. Never seen that here before. I'm just using bits of strong string with little self-bent S hooks tied on the ends.

About nuclear fall out shelters, "Yes, assuming Trump and his merry men even know exactly where Switzerland is on the map!"

AES

AES":1vytnwdd said:
About nuclear fall out shelters, "Yes, assuming Trump and his merry men even know exactly where Switzerland is on the map!"

AES

Of course they don't know where it is, but then that possibly means that they see that area of the Sudan as a threat. #-o

Mike

Yeah! Pre-Trump, quite a while back actually, there was a very interesting piece on, I think, CNN, where a reporter went out into the streets with an un marked map of the world and asked passers by to point out where Iran is on the map. "Ideas" varied from somewhere around Australia up to Iceland and Greenland and just about everywhere in between. Some were even on the N and/or S American part of the map. Very few were even in the right continent!

Great!

AES

Well not very surprising when you realise that over 60% of USA residents don't have a passport, :shock: perhaps that's a good thing. :wink:

I worked in Manhattan for a while and was often invited to various functions, the inevitable used to happen when with shock I was told "Oh your English" to which I would reply "What nationality are you" I would always get the same reply "I'm American" I would then ask "Sue, Arapaho or Blackfoot" this would go straight over their heads.

Sorry for the drift.

Mike

Latest posts

Back