What plane do I need?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok lads anyone want the planes pm me please as for my mate in bonny scotland leave woodwork alone you can do it on the cheap but you need some decent tolls good luck with what ever you buy but please take some of our advice as you asked us for it .
regards
pete

Pietrach":dorh9vlg said:
Thank you for your offer but i will pass. I need to work out if i really need it. Thank you.

You want to do woodwork, but you need to work out if you need a plane?! :shock:

If you're open to advice, take mine.

You need a plane.

BugBear

Steady on chaps, pennies to some but not everyone and we are mid-month.

An offer was made and politely declined lets move on.

We even had a chap on here last year who's wife had some kind of ocd that prevented him bringing anything second hand into the house.

Mr_P":1nhf7gjl said:
We even had a chap on here last year who's wife had some kind of ocd that prevented him bringing anything second hand into the house.
I hope she hadn't been married previously! :? :lol:

Chris

Woodmonkey":2tqhv4mp said:
Never ever, ever buy any tool made by silverline. Ever.

Oh I dunno. I once had one of their mitre squares which offered added value; two angles for the price of one, one side 44 degrees, flip it over to get 46 :D

I have a set of their pipe benders that work ok.

I have some Silverline dowel centre points which I added to an Amazon order to get my order to £10 so I qualified for free postage. The centre points were cheaper than paying for postage on my order!

Chris

lurcher":49b9bz85 said:
ok lads anyone want the planes pm me please as for my mate in bonny scotland leave woodwork alone you can do it on the cheap but you need some decent tolls good luck with what ever you buy but please take some of our advice as you asked us for it .
regards
pete

Owl":49b9bz85 said:
Pete, if Pietrach doesn't take you up on your offer I would love to have it.

Brian

Pete, was my post yesterday invisible ? :roll:

Sorry, missed Pietrach's last post. #-o

Back