Shared workshop in York?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dance

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi

I am looking to find like-minded people to share a workshop space with. This is for woodwork rather than woodturning.

I am a hobbyist and an infrequent one at that due to a young family.

I have various tools (SCMS, table saw, router table, pillar drill etc) which could either be consolidated or not, depending on need.

If anyone has any suggestions or wants to share a space - I'm all ears!! I'm quite close unfortunately to having to either sell my tools or put them into storage due to not being able to afford the rent on a hobby workshop space on my own.

Would Leeds Hackspace be an option for you, its 40mins away but should offer a size of shop you'll never match on your own (albeit with the foibles of a space used by a lot of people at a lot of experience levels)

https://leedshackspace.org.uk

Tomorrow and every tuesday is open night so you could pop in and see if it would suit you?

I know this thread is over a year old but what was the outcome? I live over near thirsk and in need of a shared workshop.
Thanks

Back