My TS-200 table saw bought cheap on ebay is home:) *pics*

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep I guess it's obvious really, but give it a very good clean and then do some tests. See if you can get it to trip. Leave all the panels open while you are testing so you can quickly identify any trouble spots. Look at my thread and see if the same bar that is part of the rise and fall if bent as it was for me.

The work on mine stopped abruptly because I had to make a jewellery box, which hasn't been completed yet due to health reasons. But I'll get back to it soon. I have the dust extraction hopper to make and then the router table cart. Let us know how you get on. I bet Axminster have enough information out of all these TS200 threads to make a good saw. Whether they will or not.... ? I just hope I get a free one when they do!!!! :lol:

RobertMP":1xeji852 said:
Seems to be a bit of wood jammed under the front edge for some unknown reason.

Probably to give a flat surface to clamp against as clamping to the ribs on the underside of a CI table can be difficult.

I reckon you got a real bargain there and you'll feel even better when you've got it all together and working sweetly.

Misterfish

Back