Why have I never thought of that before (off topic)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
matt":374stvei said:
This evening, having fought my way through the DVLA's online tax disc "experience" :evil: I was presented with my receipt for having been ripped off for another year.

I see what you mean, Matt. Thought I'd renew online. What a joke that site is! Hangs. Times out (in seconds). Just simply 'not fit for purpose'. Post Office here I come.

Roger Sinden":7v06dei9 said:
matt":7v06dei9 said:
This evening, having fought my way through the DVLA's online tax disc "experience" :evil: I was presented with my receipt for having been ripped off for another year.

I see what you mean, Matt. Thought I'd renew online. What a joke that site is! Hangs. Times out (in seconds). Just simply 'not fit for purpose'. Post Office here I come.

Don't get me started!!! I have just received a letter telling me that I have been fined for not renewing the tax disc on a car that I informed them was written off in an accident in October!!!

I have now wasted an hour of my time composing a suitable letter to them - won't be holding my breath for an apology though! T*ss*rs!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Gary

Back