White non-abrasive pads

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terry Smart

Chestnut Products
Reaction score
Hi All

Just over a year ago we asked for some guinea pigs to try out a white, non abrasive version of our NyWeb pads. The new pad was much thicker than our normal ones and we weren't sure if they would work as well.
At the time, feedback was very mixed and not as positive as we wanted, so we didn't go ahead with this.

Thank you all who took part in this 'trial' which saved us putting an inferior product into our range; we have finally found a source for this product in a format we are happy with (the same flexibility as the normal ones) and this is now in stock.
If any of the original 'guinea pigs' want to try this, send me a pm and I'll get a pad on the way to you so you can compare them.

Terry

How do you feel that your product compares with, say Webrax or the grey or maroon Scotch abrasive non-wovens?

Scrit

Hi Scrit

There are many versions of these things available, I don't suppose ours is dramatically different from the others although I believe that our Grey NyWeb is finer than some (but not all) others.
These items fit in very well with our range of products and was something we have been asked for several times as some of our customers seem to have trouble obtaining them.

The White Non-abrasive version has been particularly difficult to source and reports are that it is going to be very popular.

Thanks to those of you who have requested a new sample, they'll be sent out next week.

Latest posts

Back