When I Rule the World.....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would he mind all of me turning up at the same time? I understand they normally prefer to see one patient per session.

Mike Garnham":lz7litz6 said:
studders":lz7litz6 said:
You is all BARKING. :shock:

no moose dont bark, they bellow

MOOOOOOOOOOSEEEEEEEE like that - generally before charging and getting the improbably large antlers jammed between two trees

Fences. Hmmmm. The repercussion of removing all fences from the face of the planet is that complete anarchy could ensue, and to have some chance of controlling everything, I don't wan't complete anarchy. Partial anarchy would be quite good. I do want to alter the animal/ human balance in the medium term, so removing the barriers after removing the guns could liven things up a bit. But fences is still WIP. I'll come back to it later

your highness

might i humbly suggest that if one removes all of the fences, then one will have everyone elses dog crapping on ones well manecured lawns

(Lights touch paper)

Of course, all competitive sport would have to be abolished in educational establishments. Not fair on those that can't. Not that many sports that fa..... larger than average kids can excel at.

(Stands well back!)

Oh contraire, underling........

We are going to do sport the Australian way. There will be no allowances made whatsoever. Every child will represent their school at sport every weekend, and will practise for at least 2 hours after school twice a week. All the games will be in age-groups, and there will be a first, second, third, fourth even a fifth team if necessary. Everyone will compete with pride at their own level. There will be no excuses.

Mike

Just the teeeeeeeensiest little problem with Sir Harry trying to run the show......he fell in the water, Bluebottle, in 2001.

Oh, I forgot to tell you all......all mammals are now protected species.

Yep, even the moose.

Mike

Only time......I can't sort everything instantly

.........and no-one has spotted that I have just made the world vegetarian. I may have to exclude the Gloucester Old Spot from my list.

Mike

Mike Garnham":287vj3uf said:
.........and no-one has spotted that I have just made the world vegetarian. I may have to exclude the Gloucester Old Spot from my list.

Mike

not necessarily there is always chicken and fish

big soft moose":j09s4up4 said:
my tribe of moose have seen your post and gone bellowing northwards towards gloucester, randomly headbutting trees aand iniating carnal relations with horses, cows, mailboxes etc ( I did mention that they were insane, right)

If they cross the River, they'll be right at home then?

Alternatively there's always Kingsholm....... :lol:

Back