What's ON Tv?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RogerS":2val31b3 said:
studders":2val31b3 said:
lurker":2val31b3 said:
Alan Coren's daughter was on it.
I think I'm in love!

Get Thee behind me, I saw her first.

No, you didn't. I definitely saw her first. I live closer to the transmitter than you.

She was brilliant on Question Time a couple of weeks back. Spoke great sense and with good humour. On one question one of the men thought they had a viable alternative view, and just for a moment she flannelled, then spotted the flaw in his argument - put it across with great eloquence, and then summed up with a cheeky grin by saying "but you had me going for just a moment. The dress was unzipped but the bra still on". Priceless. I'd not kick her out of bed.

hmm - shes okay looking but not as hot as i was expecting from the salivating going on here

vc2.jpg

course i'm still in the prime of life so may be my standards are higher than you ole timers

V V

megan-fox-sexy.jpg

matt":3lptyjrg said:
Some of us are just happily married and content...

actually joking aside I am happily maried and content

this is my swimbo , and i wouldnt swap her for victoria coren, megan fox, or claire forlani - not even for all three of them at once in a vat of custard ;)

BSM

sexy for me goes beyond just looks
her wit & cheeky smile hit the spot

Us old (& far more experienced :p ) timers know there is more to women that painted on (and ofter airbrushed) mug shots

I might be wrong but I think my attempt at humour may well have bombed there.

Roy.

big soft moose":1dv6uj76 said:
matt":1dv6uj76 said:
Some of us are just happily married and content...

actually joking aside I am happily maried and content

this is my swimbo , and i wouldnt swap her for victoria coren, megan fox, or claire forlani - not even for all three of them at once in a vat of custard ;)

You are abolutley right BSM, it's whats inside that counts.

Back