whatchamalcallit ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

houtslager

Established Member
Reaction score
i am looking for a TV/ STEREO?DVD etc... infrared signal repaeter.So that the units stay hidden behind a panaled door but the "god "can still change the channels / adjust the volume.

Had a contact when in Amsterdam, but lost the info :oops: now since moved to Germany.

Can anyone help me please , item description and Part number would be great plus a company name too.

ta much HS

:( nope not quite, it is a repeater that one can mount in the door or anywhere else on a piece of furniture and the sigal is passed on into the place where one has the dvd/sat reciever / stereo unit.
Ta for the link

HS >slumming his birthday in Amsterdam :)

Is this it? I seem to remember a post on here where someone had made closed cabinet for the DVD player etc and think one of these was used.

John

Very cool, nice piece of kit. Just one word of caution, this circuit will not work with Cable remote controls from the likes of NTL and Telewest as they use a different Infra Red circuit called IRDa. I say this I as was caught out trying to extend my NTL system a few years back before I swapped to Sky - not probs there.

Back