Versa Chuck

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalboy

Established Member
Reaction score
For those of you that have the Versa Chuck from toolpost and think that you now can not get bits for it, the good news is that Beaufort inks will be holding and supplying them. Some parts are already on the website some of the parts that are showing out of stock will hopefully be in by the end of December as long as there are no hiccups. I have no conection to them except being a happy customer for his pen kits

Good news. Is the selling surplus stock or are the sourcing new as well?
He is expecting new stock in from the manufacturers. Also he will be selling some of the lines that Toolpost had but did not tell me what they were except they will be added to the website as soon as he is able.
This is part of the e mail Phil sent me.

"Yes, we've taken over the manufacture of Versachuck from Toolpost. Waiting for bodies and a couple of jaw carriers (versa/axi and nova/patriot) to materialise from the factory, but we have most other things on the shelf. I'm hoping the awaited stock will be here early December. "

So good news

That is very handy, I was worried I would end up needing to change over to a newer chuck just to guarantee availability of future parts. Thanks for sharing.

Back