Updated: Stuff for sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeepBlue

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've decided at long last to turn to the round side and have a go at turning, so I'm having a clear out to make room (and help pay for) my new toys.

Item 1 - Rexon 250mm mitre saw

In good nick, but the laser is broken (it was never that accurate anyway). I've upgraded it with a decent 80 tooth blade, which is included. I'm open to sensible offers

IMG_0092.jpg

Item 2 - Axminster Morticer

This has served me well, but I don't find that I use it as much as I used to. One of the bristol levers snapped, so I've been using a screwdriver to tighten the fence. I'm including a 1/4" axminster tin coated bit (which I've just sharpened), as well as the original accessories (screwdrivers, allen keys, a drill chuck and guard). the only thing missing is the pointless bit of "dust extraction" which always got in the way.

The spec can be found here:
http://www.axminster.co.uk/product-Axminster-AW12BM-Bench-Morticer-33259.htm

I'd like to get £80 for this.

IMG_0094.jpg

Item 3 - Trend Dovetail Jig

I now prefer to cut dovetails by hand, so this has only been used once. I'd like too see £50 for the jig. SOLD!

IMG_0097.JPG

I'd prefer local collection from Farnborough if possible. PM me if you're interested, or if you want to come and have a look, otherwise they'll end up on the 'bay.

Cheers
-Tom :D[/b]

Hi,
Does the morticer have the 1/2" chisel with it?
The broken Bristol level - what size thead, and is it male or female(I have a few 8mm male).

John

Yes it has the original chisel and other gubbins.

I've actually just ordered a replacement Bristol lever if you're interested

Latest posts

Back