Turning Video from The European Woodworking show

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wizer

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys

For those who don't venture into the General Woodworking forum. I shot some video from The European Woodworking Show.

http://thewoodhaven.co.uk/phpBB3/blog.p ... -show-pt1/

Video 2 is the turning one, featuring Rolly Munro, Graeme Priddle, Mark Baker and our own Mark Hancock.

The camera work is very amateur. But it should give you a feel of what a great show this is.

Hi Tom,

Really enjoyed that video, watched the second one and it was great.

That Magma Titan 400 is a beast, lets hope we'll get some pix and hands on feedback from Blister when he fires his up.

Cheers,

Lee.

No Problem Lee. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I have more videos planned that will interest the turners. Stay Tuned.

I also hope that Allen shares his adventure with the Magma. It's the first lathe that knocked the VB of my personal top spot. I'd go for one of these given the budget.

skeetoids":3kfyoji7 said:
Hi Tom,

Really enjoyed that video, watched the second one and it was great.

That Magma Titan 400 is a beast, lets hope we'll get some pix and hands on feedback from Blister when he fires his up.

Cheers,

Lee.

Blister here :lol:

on Boysie39's PC

Everyone else has used it and not me yet :(

but its at home when I return :lol:

stevebuk":2v7zhd7r said:
nice video Tom, thank you.
Not quite up to KTMP standard yet though :wink:

No, quite right. Tho I'm not charging for my work ;)

Just noticed the vid Tom, very nicely done :) . Is hollowing with the Roly Munro as easy as he (I assume that was Roly?) makes it out to be??. Looks like no effort at all must see if any offers on at Harrogate :)
Steve

I really is Steve. I used that clip of Rolly as it made me laugh when, at the end of a pass, he looks at the guy next to him and kind of shrugs as if to say "easy as that". He's a great bloke. I'll be publishing an interview with him over the weekend.

Thanks for this Wizer,

I posted it over GMC also In an existing show thread, hope you can handle the traffic !

Thanks for that Loz.

Glad you like it Mark. I'm just editing the interviews ;)

It's ok, I'm the only one making a total tit of them self :oops: :wink:

Back