• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Turbo Gold screws

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usually stock up myself when this offer comes on and this time bought 3 packs saving £90 and then bought the DeWalt impact driver for £50 and still got a saving of £40... add to the fact that the box of 6 X 100 screws (100) cost £22 individually it would be negligent of me not to take advantage.

On the subject of dewalt vs fatmax, I think there are several subtle differences, but more between batches of the same item than fatmax vs dewalt, they main being whether or not the catches have metal pins as apposed to the weaker plastic pins. I wouldn't assume the same quality across the board on one product (which is rubbish lets face it), when I looked at the fatmax tower in store in toolstation the build quility seemed good, and I'm pretty sure they had the metal pins.

I notice with the 'fatmax deep pro' organisers (as opposed to the incompatable but virtually identical 'fatmax pro stack' organisers) you get some with a waterproof seal, some without, some with metal catches, some without, some with metal pins in the side catches, some without, and reading various user reviews it seems like a lot of people think they are buying one thing and get another.

worth checking in store

Thought they were torx version of their turbo II not turbo golds?

yeah they are not too shabby, just bought a load for the stud work got to do tomorrow. The silver ones are dung.

Latest posts

Back