Trying to order spare AEG part online - NBG?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerS

Established Member
Reaction score
I've tried three Mac browsers and 2 PC browsers and so have come to the conclusion that their site is bust....But computers are finnicky things and it might be my settings...so I'd welcome anyone else trying to access the online spares system at www.aeg.co.uk (it's in the customer service option).

All I get are either a background and spinning hour glass or a blank page that says Done.

Emailing them is a pointless exercise as they seem to operate a global rule that says...

'on arrival of new mail, move directly to trash' :evil:

They really are that useless.

Works here but you DO need to have pop-ups unblocked. That may be your problem. I usually have them turned off but at least Opera tells you.

Andrew

Mmm.usually Firefox comments if it's blocked a pop-up but not in this case.

So I've just unblocked pop-ups on Firefox, Safari and IE on the mac....still get the blank screen.

Will try the PC versions tomorrow. This is very strange.

EDIT: ended up downloading Opera for the Mac. Unblocked all pop-ups and that allowed me to see items on the page...but clicking on an item to order it failed miserably.

Basically I think that the site is NBG

Quite why unblocking pop-ups (cache cleared also) failed to even get that far using any of the other browsers is beyond me.

Roger Sinden":2csixvf7 said:
...snip..
Quite why unblocking pop-ups (cache cleared also) failed to even get that far using any of the other browsers is beyond me.

Roger, I am currently sitting at remote machine that does not allow the site to work either.

Windows askes permission to temp. allow pop-ups but then some software or other running on the machine traps the pop-up.

(the forum spell checker is likewise blocked)

I am not at liberty to probe this machine but it is running McAfee security centre amongst other things.

Back