• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FTAGH Triton Maxi extending table

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike-W

Established Member
Reaction score
If anyone has the Triton 2000 Workcenter and would like the attachment that enables the Workcenter to cut down large sheets I have an almost unused extending table similar to the one shown here.

https://www.tritontools.com/en-ZA/Product/Accessories/Workcentre Accessories/ETA300

I purchased it new over 20 years ago and have only used it a few times in conjunction with my Triton Workcenter ('saw bench') which I am NOT giving away or selling).
It has been stored in my unheated workshop but as far as I am aware apart from being covered in workshop dust the paint and plated surfaces are 'as new'.

If you are interested PM me and I will check all the bits can be found before you travel. it will need to be collected from West Berkshire - i'm between junction 12~13. on the M4.

As I need the space I'll not be keeping this for more than a month.

Hello, yes it’s still available. Drop me a PM with your contact details, meanwhile I will check it’s complete- hopefully sometime tomorrow.

Back