Trip to Canada

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bob

We were there in 2007 before going onto New York then back to Niagara Falls. As has already been said you have to go up the CN Tower and walk over the glass floor! and visit Niagara Falls, we were disappointed with Niagara Falls, the falls are spectacular but the town is just like what Whitley Bay used to be like many years ago only on a lager scale. We were there in September so we caught the Labour Day Festival and had a wonderful time. You have to buy a Davey Crocket hat, it's a must!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 384
bugbear":3dprc1fm said:
I went here:

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?num=20&h ... NkBEPwSMAA

Also - don't miss Vietnamese food in Vancouver, there's a large Vietnamese population there.

BugBear

Thanks Bugbear

I think it's too far to walk as the hotel is in the downtown tourist area but easy to get a cab or bus I should think. Missus has already been informed about my intended toolshop excursions.
I'll have to be very selective as won't have much capacity to carry home as we want a load of jeans and stuff as well.

Bob

Thanks again guys for all the input. All noted, plenty of research to do before we go.

We were there in 2007 before going onto New York then back to Niagara Falls. As has already been said you have to go up the CN Tower and walk over the glass floor! and visit Niagara Falls, we were disappointed with Niagara Falls, the falls are spectacular but the town is just like what Whitley Bay used to be like many years ago only on a lager scale. We were there in September so we caught the Labour Day Festival and had a wonderful time. You have to buy a Davey Crocket hat, it's a must!

Definately want to see Niagara but I hope to visit the Iguazu fall on the Brazil / Argentina border next year which I think are even more spectacular.

No bl**dy way will I buy a Davey Crocket hat. Seeing that one in your pic is more than enough for me Stew :lol:

cheers

Bob

Whistler is great - being June, be on the lookout for black bears on the ski slopes,,,or even downtown, Go to the top of the mountain, and do the cable car between - it is spectacular...

Above all - have fun !

Latest posts

Back