Trevs machines

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trevtheturner

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Just to let you know I have had a good response to my posting re Trevs machines and have sold quite a lot to forum members. I know Trev would have been pleased that they have gone to good homes.

I still have the following which I am now going to advertise more widely as the winter (and damp) is fast approaching.

APTC Bench Drill with lots of drill bits etc. £65

Elecktra Beckum Bandsaw BAS 315 £150

SIP 1" H/D Morticer 01375 £260

Dewalt Planer Thcknesser DW733S (SOLD) £250

Elektra Beckum PK 255 10" Sliding Table Saw £650

APTC Clearview Worklight £35

Camvac Vacuum System (SOLD) £90

Overbench Air Filter £40

Kit for making pens on lathe plus many blanks
inserts, presentation boxes etc (SOLD) £70

Large box of woodturning accessories including
glass inserts for vases, lids for pot pourri boxes,
hinged lids, clock faces, barometers, calenders,
turntable for party susan,lamp tops etc. (SOLD) £40

Many bowl blanks, some unusual woods (SOLD)
Banksia Nuts
Laburnum blanks
Many square and oblong blanks
Lots of wood bought at auction. Please e-mail for details.

[email protected]

Hi all

I am personally able to vouch for the DW planer thicknesser as it is almost brand new and also the CamVac extraction that would be an excellent buy.

Cheers
Neil

hi there, its my first post on here so please be kind, well i was thinking of getting me a camvac, which one is it ( the model) i mean, i am very interested. oh and by the way what a great site you have here.

Evening,

Would have been interested in the Bench Drill if was a little closer.
However, as disabled and live in Cambridge, will have to keep looking om e-bay.

Hope they are all cleared.

Colin

I can vouch for the table saw..it's in superb condition and virtually brand new. If anyone is contemplating it but not sure how to get it home then I can recommend Palletline.

have to say im sorry to lesley for messing her around. said i was going to have planer but have backed out of deal. :(
:oops:

I'm posting this so that Lesley will be able to see it.

pens.jpg

Ray.

A massive thankyou to Lesley for the bits and bobs i picked up today aswell as the SIP Morticer and a van full of timber .
Ill let you know how the coffee table goes .
Jason .

Hi All

I would also echo Jason's massive thanks to Lesley and to her wonderful Alsation. I travelled down today (popped is not quite the phrase for a 6 hr round trip) and picked up the Planer Thicknesser and very happy I am too. A lot of Wardrobes to build in the new house and something to prep the timber with now.

Please note there is still the Pillar Drill and Bandsaw available, both in fantastic condition along with some lovely Bessey edge clamps and various other clamps. If someone has a van and some time, there is a large selection of sawn timber to sort out as well although some identification needs to be done.

Once again, thank you Lesley and Trevs P/T is in good hands.

Bit late in the day but anyone trundling down the A4103 en route to Lesley is very welcome to drop in for a cuppa...

Roger

EDIT If anyone is going down could they please let me know as I'm after a favour. I bought Trev's bench and need a hand lifting the bench top into the van. So I could coordinate my visit with yours :D

Roger Sinden":3ql52rvk said:
Bit late in the day but anyone trundling down the A4103 en route to Lesley is very welcome to drop in for a cuppa...

Oops, got this too late I am afraid. A real shame as cuppa's are my favourite thing!

Dear All,

Thank you all for your postings, glad Trevs machines are in good hands.

The pens are great Ray. I use pens that Trev made all the time.

I only have two machines left, the bench drill and the bandsaw. It has been a great weight off my mind finding them good homes, all have gone to forum members which Trev would have wanted.

I do have lots of turning blanks and planks of wood, and lots of clamps (you can never have too many!!!!!) If anyone is interested please e-mail me.

Thanks again, I do look at the forum from time to time to see what you are all up to.

Regards,

Lesley.

Back