Tilgear Website

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Slim":5twex91u said:
Is this new?

Yes, the last time I spoke to them they said that they didn't need a web site.

Slim":5twex91u said:
It says they will have online ordering through the CD-Rom.

I have to ask why they are wasting money producing CD's. Surely it would be much better to invest in their web site.

Cheers
Neil

I've ordered a cd - as Neil said, I cannot believe they haven't invested in a website instead.
Obviously we won't be ordering bargains and sale items from Tilgear on-line..... :roll:
Philly :D

As already said very strange. Still better than nothing.
Maybe Woodworker's Workshop will follow suit ... But I won't hold my breath!
Cheers
Gidon

gidon":2f9x3q2x said:
Maybe Woodworker's Workshop will follow suit ... But I won't hold my breath!

Yes that is a slightly odd business model. Frustrating if you want something quickly!

Reading the info, it looks like there will be a website. But you'll need to run the CD to access it.
Then you'll be able to order from the website.

That's how I'm reading it.

Chris.

Dan Tovey":1eml81mq said:
So who are Tilgear, and what do they sell?

Well, they've got pictures of Lie Nielsen planes and Festool saws on their website. What more could ask for? :wink:

mrbingley":3ddcheox said:
Reading the info, it looks like there will be a website. But you'll need to run the CD to access it.
Then you'll be able to order from the website.

That's how I'm reading it.

Chris.

Yes, that is how it reads. But what happens when you lose or damage the CD? Are you then unable to order?

Seems very strange to me. :?

Dan Tovey":oh7rgexb said:
So who are Tilgear, and what do they sell?

Last year the had a promotion for the Incra 1000es for £79 +VAT (Best Price in the country) and I remeber the Titebond Glue was extremely cheap

Someone have this years offers?

nope :) Im not waiting with baited breath though.
Cheers Mike

Back