This year’s top Midlands woodturning show this weekend.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nev

Established Member
Reaction score
Saturday 11th May and Sunday 12th May 2013

at Daventry Leisure Centre on Lodge Road, in Daventry NN11 4FP

Opening times: Sat 10.30am - 4.30pm / Sun 10.00am - 4.00pm

http://www.tudor-rose-turners.co.uk/woodworks.html

I must have missed the post reminding everyone that this event was taking place this weekend. Looks like you couldn't throw a well turned stick here without hitting a professional turner! So I thought I'd post just in case anyone is unaware but interested.

I have just joined the forum after recently obtaining an old lathe, a chuck and some tools. I think I will make the effort to get over to Daventry and have a look at the show.

I've been for the last 2 years, and I'll be there again on Saturday. Watched a Dave Springett demo the other year. Brilliant. Even the missus enjoyed it. Get there if you can, you won't be disappointed.

Dave

I too have been for the last 2 years will be there on Sunday It is a great show well worth a visit

Nigel

I went yesterday morning and the place was packed! What a great bunch of people; everybody I spoke to was extremely helpful and some fantastic examples of woodturning.

Next items on the "to do list" are to attend the local woodturning club and get some lessons.

Steve

It was a good but very tiring weekend I have just about recovered but I still have a few aches and pains.

It was good seeing everyone and having a chat, sorry I forgot your names but it was a very busy weekend.

john

Back