This doen't happen often have a look at this!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidc1075

Established Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I have decided to sell a large number of tools I have collected over the years these include the following items.

Lie Nielsen full set of bevel edge chisels and toolrool hand selected in their factory by the man himself when I went to visit... unused
Dovetail saw and leather case unused
60 1/2 Block plane and case used less than 5 times

Festool domino jointer, trim stop cross stop in systainer case dominos all sizes in a systainer case Used only once. I have nearly all other festool products but these have been used but have all been looked after.

Clifton planes no 5 no 7 and the 3 in one plane 3110

Also for sale are lots of other goodies which are either in mint condition or that have been well looked after.

I would like these tools to go to someone who like me enjoys woodworking. Obviously I would like as much as possible for these items but would accept 3/4 the price for most items unless they have been regularly used then I take what I am given so to speak.

I will put up a full list of items on the site for you together with the prices. Postage which will be a cost price I just don't want to sell these on ebay.
I live in Chelmsford if any one wants to pick up.

Dave

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum

I've sent you a PM ref some of your FESTOOL stuff, but not the Domino... Already have one

Just to let you all know I will put a full list of the items that I have up for sale on this thread or start a new one. I will be fair to the five people who have pm'd me and they will have first refusal.
This is a private sale I am not a dealer if you look at my profile over the last two years you will see this.
The prices will be including vat.

also sent PM - could be interested in the Lee N stuff but am confused as to the "site" - what am I missing?

Thanks

Miles

Given that no-one knows the circumstances, I don't think chasing is really on.

Jake":3jov2cfq said:
Given that no-one knows the circumstances, I don't think chasing is really on.
\
To right, I'm just hoping that it's a case of making space for a mega upgrade moment....

I sent a PM with no reply, so I think everyone's the same. Tho I know by my Jedi Powers, that the Domino is mine... :twisted: :D

Wizer, I knew you wanted a domino, I could tell by the way your eyes lit up!
Personally I have a hankering for a nice set of chisels.

:D

I've literally had to sit on my hands a couple of time whilst looking into it :? :wink:

I have to say I don't regret buying mine, the more I use it the better it gets, even the apprentice is getting into using it! Have you started your walnut project?

Of course not! Waiting for the new TS to arrive. :roll:

Back