The Scottish Woodworking Show at Brodies Timber

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tazmaniandevil

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone going to this event? I was really disappointed when the Ingliston show was cancelled, and had already booked the time off work. As per, if you're there on Friday, look out for a little fat bloke with a shaved head looking bewildered. Most likely wearing a Subaru rally team jacket if it's reasonably dry, and driving a noisy car.

Well I took a run up to the show today, and was pleasantly surprised. While not on the scale of the Neltons show at Ingliston, it was a good day. I saw a few demonstrations, had a chat with Lisa Raby about pyrography, had a good natter with Mr MacKay, and bought some goodies to play with.
I had a blether with the Record Power rep about my lathe, and found out how to set it up better - so that might help a bit. Chatted with some of the demonstrators and had a bit of a laugh with John Milne who is always good for a bit of banter.
I didn't get a chance to say cheerio before I left, because I wanted to get around Perth before the evening work traffic started.

All in all, very enjoyable.

Yes an enjoyable day came home with a boot full of wood,sorry I never saw you to say cheerio

Latest posts

Back