• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Startrite SD310 Planer Thicknesser. SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hornbeam

Established Member
Reaction score
I have had this machine for years and it has never missed a beat
Single phase. Does need a 16 amp supply
Spare set of knives
Only selling as I am buying a newer model so should be available by end of this month. Can be seen running
£750.
Any question please ask
Ian

Last edited:
I have had this machine for year and it has never missed a beat
Single phase. Does need a 16 amp supply
Spare set of knives
Only selling as I am buying a newer model so should be available by end of this month. Can be seen running
£750.
Any question please ask
Ian
Think be best to add photos as we are not super men and women with xray vision

Images attached
Tables are 1250mm long
Total width 600mm
There is a grp chute which fits onto the chip chipping chute and connects to a 100mm dia hoze for extraction

Ian
20200822_105948.jpg
20200822_110114.jpg
20200822_110207.jpg
20200822_110236.jpg

Hi Ian, I'm potentially interested in this if it's still available? Would be good to discuss. Not sure how to send a private message though to share contact details - any idea?

Many thanks

Norris

310 wide by ~170mm so apprpx 12 X 7 in old money
Based near Chester but might be able to deliver to Milton Keynes when pick up new machine
Ian

Hi Ian, I'm potentially interested in this if it's still available? Would be good to discuss. Not sure how to send a private message though to share contact details - any idea?

Many thanks

Norris
Hi Norris no sure if you can access my pm. Mobile number is below but I will remove it in a day or 2 to stop spam now removed

Last edited:
Hammer A3 - 31 with silent block. Will do a write up on it once I have used it for a bit
Ian

Ian,

You will love the Hammer. Picked mine up last year. Biggest thing I noticed was how quiet it is compared to the standard knife block, and the finish of cut is really good.

Mark.

To be honest I have really enjoyed the statrite It has worked well for me for years. One of the main reasons for the spiral reduce noise

Planer thicknesser now sold. Norris I hope it gives you as good service as it has given me over the years. Also a really big thankyou for helping me get my new machine into the workshop. Everything tidied up (god it was a mess) anjd now just ready for wiring up
Ian

Latest posts

Back