South Wales Supplier

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

les chicken

Established Member
Reaction score
I thought that I would inform locals and the forum about a supplier that I use regular.

It is "County Industrial Supplies Ltd" near Cwmbran South Wales. They have recently gone through a refurbishment with Bosch who have a large display area in the shop. They are also main agents for Makita, Dewault, SIP, Draper, Sealy, Beta, etc and also stock a huge range of bearings and things that you cannot find anywhere else like industrial fixings and imperial bolts and nuts.

They have a website that is progressing, listing a lot of their products but it is not a comprehensive list as yet.

http://www.countyindustrial.co.uk/

They will supply items by mail order tel 01633 872226 or by internet and the prices are very competitive. (sometimes negotialble)

As a matter of interest they have good deals on Bosch products including 10 & 12 sliding mitre saws that come with a free stand, jigsaws etc and also good deals on Makita products.

I am not associated with the company but I find them very helpful.

May be they could be added to the list of suppliers

Les

BUMP

I am sorry but I cannot remember who was doing the suppliers list. I think it was neil, could you add this to the list as there are not that many in S Wales.

Les

Thanks Neil

We are a friendly lot us Welsh, everyone is welcome. :D :D

Apart from on the pitch at the stadium when we are playing rugby. :wink: :wink:

Les

Hi les

I've added it but, unfortunately, as the web site is so poor and insecure it has scored the minimum.

I am going to be adding a separate list of Irish suppliers, which are not geared to the Internet. We will be using different headings to make it more informative. Would it be useful to do the same thing for Wales?

Cheers
Neil

les chicken":fl3631ql said:
Thanks Neil

We are a friendly lot us Welsh, everyone is welcome. :D :D

Les
As an Englishman living in Wales (Mind you Pembrokeshire is known as Little England beyond Wales!) I'll agree with that! - and my nickname is Woody, so I guess I score double on that! :lol:

mark

Cheers Neil.
You are correct about the website, the son of the owner is setting it up but the father is not yet convinced.

It is more of a place to browse around, and a bit of an aladdins cave for those obscure artifacts that most people think are no longer available.

It is however changing from an industrial supplier to more of a general supplier catering for everyone.

Supplying Bosch, Makita, Draper, Sealy, SIP, trend, Beta etc, equipment and safety equipment. The list is endless.

Les

Latest posts

Back