• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Slightly used iTech 260s

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeSav

Established Member
Reaction score
ITECH 260S SPIRAL PLANER THICKNESSER 1PH 230V
Very good condition, reasonably quiet planer/thicknesser for sale.
I've had it for less than six months and only used it a handful of times, very carefully, so is in very good condition. There appears to be a 54 day wait on it at Scott and Sargent (where I bought it) and they've currently got it priced at £1980 inc VAT.
£1600 sounds fair to me, which includes the £100-odd mobile base.
Will post pics if there's any interest, here's a stock one for now:

Screenshot_20220916_102906.jpg

Hi, I'm interested but it's a shame they have gone up so much in April they were around £1300, they look like for machines how come you are selling it?
Thanks Sam

I bought it in april for £1758 inc VAT and delivery, and paid extra for the base from axminster, just looked at the receipt.

I am reluctantly selling it because I need the money - all my powered tools will have to go over the coming weeks, unfortunately.

I guess they've gone up due to this (seemingly) worldwide financial situation, in which case they may go back down in a year or two.

It's a great machine, leaves a superb finish.

Perhaps £1500 is fairer then, seeing as there is no delivery.

Back