Shower Screen Seal

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowfax

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for one of these to fit in the T track at the base of a glass bath shower screen. No idea of the original manufacturer but the T track needs a fin about 7-8mm wide at the top of the T, possibly less if it thick enough to make it stiff.
The only ones I can find appear (on the net) to be a bit too flimsy.
I would like a choice but it does not seem to be out there - unless one of you knows different.
Cheers.

SF

I didn't need to do what you are asking, but I did have a leaking shower door (standard pivot in metal frame) and contacted shower-seal
http://www.shower-seal.co.uk/

They didn't list what I needed (and don't show a T fit) but suggested a solution, supplied me with some default colour moulding to test and comment on. They now sell someting very similar on their page. Try giving them a call -Tel: 0131 443 9917 from the shower seal contact info

dave

That just might do it, Dave.
I think I have become hung up on the T track as being all important. I forgot I can easily knock it off the bottom of the glass and use what you suggest. It's not as if the track is glued on.
Nice one. Many thanks.

SF

Sounds like another job for this week then!!
Thanks again.
It's good to have some genuine recommendations.

SF

Back