Shipping from UK to US?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcmill45

Reaction score
Hello gents,

I may have found a machine that I'm interested in getting shipped from the UK to the US - Detroit, MI area to be exact. It is coming from a private seller who does not have a forklift.

I'm wondering if anyone here has experience dealing with international shippers or could give some recommendations. I've shipped many heavy machines within the US and am pretty well versed in how it all works. International shipping I know very little about beyond that it will be expensive and I have to deal with customs.

I know for a fact that many shippers here in the states will charge very different rates for the same services. I'm hoping to find a good shipper with reasonable rates so I can get this machine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Matt

hello mcmill45 and welcome.
Without a specific collection point, I've Googled "shipping from Heathrow to Michigan" here's the link,--

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid ... igan%2C+us
I would think that one, at least will be able to collect you're "machine" and deliver it to you.
You could try other search engines and perhaps feed in the collection address.
HTH Regards Rodders

Latest posts

Back