Screwfix live 2015 and the lovely guys at Liberon

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

damo8604

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I took my youngest down to Screwfix live at the weekend, there was a 10% discount off everything but there wasn't really anything I needed, there were a few demos going on but nothing I hadn't seen before. My daughter had an absolute blast mind and managed to pick up all kinds of freebies, from beany hats and cuddly elephants to key shaped bottle openers (which I have confiscated).

I did however get chatting to the MD at Liberon who very kindly gave me his card and said if I phoned him today he would give me a very good deal on some preservative for my workshop.

So..... I phoned today and true to his word he gave me 50% discount AND waived the £20 shipping costs! =D>

I went on Saturday, like you I had nothing I was after, just a day out with my dad.

There were some really good deals going, especially on the Bosch stand. And the freebies were great.

I think we will go again as it was a good cheap day out (even the food wasn't too expensive)

James

I went on Friday was hoping to pick up some new work trousers but didn't find any I liked. All in all I thought the shows wasn't all that. Got a few freebies though so not a total waste of time.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Back