• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Ryobi Planer/Thicknesser 110V (US plug)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rkchapman

Established Member
Reaction score
This has been sat in the corner of my workshop waiting for that one time I need to thickness something wider than 10 inches. I don't think that's ever going to happen (will probably happen as soon as I get rid of this)

This was bought in the US and has an American plug/runs off 110v, so you'll need a building-site transformer to use it. I'll throw in the required plug if desired...

Just tested it out, seems to work (actually very well, almost tempted to keep it. No, must resist...)

Heavy, so will need to be collected from Bromsgrove area.

Attachments

• 20230508-154100-5080125.jpg
    20230508-154100-5080125.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230508-154157-5080128.jpg
    20230508-154157-5080128.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 0
Hi, Richard

Let me be the first to take it, if no one is willing to take it from the spot.

This has been sat in the corner of my workshop waiting for that one time I need to thickness something wider than 10 inches. I don't think that's ever going to happen (will probably happen as soon as I get rid of this)

This was bought in the US and has an American plug/runs off 110v, so you'll need a building-site transformer to use it. I'll throw in the required plug if desired...

Just tested it out, seems to work (actually very well, almost tempted to keep it. No, must resist...)

Heavy, so will need to be collected from Bromsgrove area.

If you would ship (at my cost) then I'd definitely make use of it.

Back