• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Rosewood - beautiful colour and grain.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.alan.

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I Have Rosewood ( thought to be Indian but as there are over 200 species - I am labelling it just "rosewood"

Size - 770 x 40 x 25mm

I have had this for over 30 years - Kept in dry storage.
As you may be aware you can no longer import Rosewood - so not only is this rare- but the quality of it is beautiful.
I have planned it on one side and one edge so you can see the figure and choose which piece you would like .
I have provided picture taken inside and outside to give a fare representation of the colour and figure.
I am willing to plane the other two sides for the buyer at no extra cost. ( obviously the size will diminish )

I am also willing to cut at no extra cost.

Please let me know which piece you require once paid. Price is £35 per piece

I can post at your cost ( not got a clue how much ) or you can pick up from Liverpool

Attachments

• IMG_0216.JPG
    IMG_0216.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_0220.JPG
    IMG_0220.JPG
    197.2 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
Yes please, I'd also be interested. PM sent.

Last edited:
I Have Rosewood ( thought to be Indian but as there are over 200 species - I am labelling it just "rosewood"

Size - 770 x 40 x 25mm

I have had this for over 30 years - Kept in dry storage.
As you may be aware you can no longer import Rosewood - so not only is this rare- but the quality of it is beautiful.
I have planned it on one side and one edge so you can see the figure and choose which piece you would like .
I have provided picture taken inside and outside to give a fare representation of the colour and figure.
I am willing to plane the other two sides for the buyer at no extra cost. ( obviously the size will diminish )

I am also willing to cut at no extra cost.

Please let me know which piece you require once paid. Price is £35 per piece

I can post at your cost ( not got a clue how much ) or you can pick up from Liverpool
Can I take Piece A, please? £35 on its way to you, as soon as you say how [cheque, bank transfer, etc.]. Giles 07768 825142

Back